Makes one loaf of bread.
15-20 dried apricots
2 dl cashew nuts
4 dl (vegan) yogurt of your choice
1 tbls coconut sugar
2 dl oat flour
2 dl buckwheat flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
1. Set the oven to 180 degrees and grease a bread pan
2. Roughly chop the apricots
3. Combine flour, salt and soda in a bowl
4. In another bowl, mix the yogurt and the coconut sugar and add the dry ingredients. If you are using a runny kind of yogurt, add 1 dl more of the buckwheat flour
5. Mix in the apricots and nuts in the dough
6. Pour the dough into the greased pan and bake in the middle of the oven for 50-60 minutes.
By alternating between different nuts, seeds and berries, you can create your own favourite bread.
.The recipe is made by Foodin, a family business from Jyväskylä, Finland, that is importing and manufacturing organic food products since 2009. Foodin works with selected small farmer communities to support sustainable development and to ensure the origin, quality, and well-being of farmers and the environment.