Simple Routine for Oily/Combination Sensitised/Reactive Skin
Sensitive and/or problem skin on the oilier side and can't handle traditional creams or need an emulsifier-free moisturiser? Try our Simple Routine for Oily/Combination Sensitised/Reactive Skin with our non-foaming, gently deep-cleansing Gel Cleanser, balancing and hydrating Toner Spray and our nourishing (and matte-finish-y!) Face Oil with argan, oat, rosehip and raspeberry oils.
Remember, don't be scared of oils just because your skin is prone to oiliness - a good oil might be exactly what your oily skin needs to stay balanced. Research even shows that acne-prone skin is deficient in the right kind of fatty acid. As our chemist Jaana likes to remind us, it's all down to the right oil and what it's made up of.
Tip: Great for oily skin barrier repair, or when you feel that skin needs a break; the Face Oil is formulated completely without preservatives and is fragrance-free to boot.
Formulated for sensitive & problem skin. No added fragrance. Vegan & natural ingredients. Developed in our own Helsinki lab & made in Finland.
How to use & tips
- Massage Gel Cleanser onto dry skin without water, then rinse and pat dry. Follow with Toner Spray and then apply 1-4 drops Oil while skin is still slightly misted.
- Our deep-cleansing but skin-friendly, non-foaming Gel Cleanser cleansing gel effectively dissolves impurities and makeup without drying. Use alone on dry skin without water and then rinse, or as a second step for double cleansing. Inside tip: the Gel doubles as a light exfoliant. Apply to dry skin without water, let sit for 5-10 minutes and rinse off.
- Our balancing Toner Spray provides long-term hydration while soothing sensitive and problem skin. Use after cleansing or as a pick me up during the day.
- Seal hydration into your skin with our nourishing and softening Face Oil. Like all our stuff, the Oil is developed specifically for sensitive and problem skin - due to its fatty acid profile it works on both drier and oilier skin. Simply adjust the amount to suit you, and don't be scared of oils just because your skin is oily. Our Face Oil has a balanced profile and leaves a matte-ish finish, thanks to the oat kernel oil we use in it. Start with just a few drops over Toner-fresh skin, and see what works for you - our Toner Spray and Face Oil combo may just be your new best friend.
- Tip 1: Congested or irritated skin? Add our Clarifying Treatment or Calming Treatment gel-serums to your routine. Or if you're in the market for both, check our Soothing & Purifying Serum Set.
Tube mad of aluminum, cap made of PP plastic and outerpack made of cardboard.
Bottle mad of light protective violet glass, pump made of PE-HD, PE-LD, PP, POM and stainless steel, label made of PE and outerpack made of cardboard.
Bottle made of light protective violet glass, pipette made of glass, PE-HD plastic and nitrile rubber, label ma of PE plastic and outerpack made of cardboard.
The Laponie Lab
All Laponie of Scandinavia products are developed in our own lab outside our native Helsinki. Our lab is run by our head of R&D, cosmetic chemist Jaana and our founder Kristina also works in the lab with her. Everything the ladies make in the lab, they test on their sensitive- and problem-skinned selves.