Skin Brightening & Hydrating Set
With Renewing Serum & Face Cream
Free delivery on all orders over 50€. Delivery in 2-6 business days.
Tackle pigmentation and fine lines and moisturise sensitive and problem skin with the Brightening & Hydrating Set.
Contains our emulsion-serum, the Renewing Serum, and our light yet nourishing gel-cream, the Face Cream, for glowy, smooth and velvety skin.
Tip: If you're dealing with hormonal breakouts, but your skin is on the drier side - give this set a go!
In need of a daily minimalistic routine? Simply just add our Milk Cleanser or Gel Cleanser to this set.
Formulated for sensitive & problem skin. No added fragrance. Vegan & natural ingredients. Developed in our own Helsinki lab & made in Finland.
How to use & tips
How to use & tips
- Apply the Serum to clean skin (or after Balancing or Calming or Clarifying Serum), let absorb and follow with Face Cream.
- Our Renewing Serum is a nourishing but light emulsion-serum to brighten sensitive and problem skin the gentle way. Bakuchiol fades discoloration and improves skin tone while also tackling impurities, argan oil and plant-derived glycerin combat dullness and dryness, and bisabolol soothes and heals.
- Care for your face and under-eye area with our light yet nourishing and hydrating Face Cream. Its gel-cream texture sinks into skin for a soft finish, making it perfect for use under makeup.
- Tip 1: Add our Milk Cleanser for an easy three-step daily routine!
- Tip 2: Dehydrated, impure and oily skin? Add purifying and hydrating Clarifying Serum to this set.
- Tip 3: Very dry skin? Try our intensively moisturising Hydrating Face Mask.
Bottle made of light-protective violet glass, pump made of PP, PE, POM C, silicone and stainless steel, and outerpack made of cardboard.
Tube made of aluminium, cap made of PP plastic and outerpack made of cardboard.
You may also like
What people think
Really love this couple♥️ I use the brighning every night after toner and layer with the moisturizer. At mornings I only use the moisturizer (after toner). Using the brightning serum is the best alternative if you think vit-a is to much for your skin. And the toner and moisturizer really calms your skin.
Seerumi aiheutti pientä punoitusta. Voide oli miellyttävän tuntuista, mutta voimakas pitkään leijuva tuoksu pilasi miellyttävyyden.
Molemmat aivan lempituotteitani. Toimivat erinomaisesti omalla herkällä ihollani ja tuntuvat rauhoittavilta. Käytän tuotteita satunnaisesti erikseen tarpeen tullen, mutta pehmeimmän ihon saan käyttäessä niitä yhdessä. Eivät tuki ihoa tai jää imeytymättä edes kuumilla hellepäivillä.
Now I have found my products! The colour of the skin looks great and more important, my skin feels great. I get acne from face masks but not a single spot has occurred since I started to use these products.
OUR SKIN BLOGView all
Laponie has been granted the Allergy Label!
Something for all of you fellow sensitive and problem skinned friends out there: we’ve been granted the Finnish Allergy, Skin and Asthma Federation's Allergy Label! Read on for why the Allergy Label matters to us – and to you.
Our chemist explains: How to read a cosmetic product ingredient list, i.e. the INCI
Deciphering ingredient lists on cosmetic products can be like reading a book in a foreign language: impossible to understand the plot, but you may recognise a word or two. Keep reading for our chemist Jaana's tips on how to read ingredient lists, also known as INCIs - or why you maybe shouldn’t even bother trying!
How to repair a damaged skin barrier?
We, as sensitive and problem skinned individuals, are rather familiar with the feeling of having an impaired skin barrier. Skin going cray-cray isn’t exclusive for us with temperamental skin though, and it can happen to anyone at any given time. How to tell if you’re dealing with an out of whack barrier? How to restore it? Keep reading to find out!