Anti-irritation Set for Dry Skin
Dry and irritated skin? Fear not! This hydrating, soothing and softening set comes to the rescue for dry sensitive and problem skin.
We packed soothing and hydrating SOS care into this trio, for everyday emergencies or when you've caught too much weather - great for alleviating redness and irritation. Our Toner Spray balances, hydrates, soothes and conditions and our Calming Treatment gel-serum hydrates, soothes and repairs. The All-Around Balm tops it all off, softening, calming and locking in hydration.
Formulated for sensitive & problem skin. No added fragrance. Vegan & natural ingredients. Developed in our own Helsinki lab & made in Finland.
How to use & tips
- Start by spraying Toner Spray onto clean skin, follow up with Calming Treatment and seal it all in with the All-Around Balm.
- Our Toner Spray provides long-term hydration while soothing sensitive and problem skin. Use after cleansing or as a pick me up during the day.
- Our Calming Treatment gel-serum will help soothe irritated skin, repair your skin barrier and renew skin. Suitable for treating symptoms of rosacea and perioral dermatitis (POD), and suitable for use around the eyes.
- For ultimate nourishment and soothing, finish off with a light layer of our multi-use All-Around Balm to soften dry and rough patches, calm redness, spots and scrapes, and to care for lips and cuticles. Can be used on entire face thanks to its semi-matte finish: pat in a thin layer of Balm over your other products as a sleep mask and wake up to soft and calm skin.
- Tip 1: Our Simple Routine for Dry Skin goes well with this one - check it out to create a full routine!
- Tip 2: Very dry skin? Add our intensively moisturising Hydrating Face Mask to this set.
Bottle made of light protective violet glass, pump made of PE-HD, PE-LD, PP, POM and stainless steel, label made of PE and outerpack made of cardboard.
Bottle made of light protective violet glass, pipette made of glass, PE-HD and nitrile rubber, label made of PE and outerpack made of cardboard.
Jar made of light protective uv-glass, lid made of urea and labels made of PP.
The Laponie Lab
All Laponie of Scandinavia products are developed in our own lab outside our native Helsinki. Our lab is run by our head of R&D, cosmetic chemist Jaana and our founder Kristina also works in the lab with her. Everything the ladies make in the lab, they test on their sensitive- and problem-skinned selves.