Hydrating & Nourishing Set with Toner & Oil for sensitised/reactive skin
Sometimes sensitive and problem skin can't handle regular face creams, e.g. due to emulsifiers or preservatives. Still, it's not an option for skin to go without hydration and nourishment, and that's where our Hydrating & Nourishing Set comes in handy. It basically does what a face cream does, i.e. hydrates and nourishes skin, but using two separate products, our balancing, hydrating, soothing and conditioning Toner Spray and nourishing Face Oil with argan, oat, rosehip and raspberry oils.
Formulated for sensitive & problem skin. No added fragrance. Vegan & natural ingredients. Developed in our own Helsinki lab & made in Finland.
How to use & tips
- Apply Toner Spray to cleansed skin and follow with 1-4 drops of Oil to Toner-fresh skin (i.e. skin that is still slightly misty from the Toner) and you're good to go.
- Our Toner Spray provides long-term hydration while soothing sensitive and problem skin.
- Seal hydration into your skin with our nourishing and softening Face Oil. Due to its fatty acid profile it works on both drier and oilier skin. Simply adjust the amount to suit you, and don't be scared of oils just because your skin is oily. As our chemist Jaana likes to remind us - it's all down to the right oil and its fatty acid composition. Our Face Oil has a balanced profile and leaves a matte-ish finish, thanks to the oat kernel oil we use in it. Start with just a few drops over toner-fresh skin, and see what works for you - our Toner Spray and Face Oil combo may just be your new best friend.
- Tip 1: Check out our Milk Cleanser and Gel Cleanser to make this set into an easy and minimalistic skincare routine.
- Tip 2: Need some extra soothing or purifying boost? Add our Calming or Clarifying Treatment with this set.
Bottle made of light protective violet glass, pipette made of glass, PE-HD plastic and nitrile rubber, label made of PE plastic and outerpack made of cardboard.
Bottle made of light protective violet glass, pump made of PE-HD, PE-LD, PP, POM and stainless steel, label made of PE and outerpack made of cardboard.
The Laponie Lab
All Laponie of Scandinavia products are developed in our own lab outside our native Helsinki. Our lab is run by our head of R&D, cosmetic chemist Jaana and our founder Kristina also works in the lab with her. Everything the ladies make in the lab, they test on their sensitive- and problem-skinned selves.