Hydrating & Nourishing Set with Essence & Oil for sensitised/reactive skin
Hate face creams? Try this!
Free delivery on all orders over 50€. Delivery in 2-6 business days.
Sometimes sensitive and problem skin can't handle regular face creams, e.g. due to emulsifiers or preservatives. Still, it's not an option for skin to go without hydration and nourishment, and that's where our Hydrating & Nourishing Set comes in handy. It basically does what a face cream does, i.e. hydrates and nourishes skin, but using two separate products, our balancing, hydrating, soothing and conditioning Balancing Essence and nourishing Face Oil with argan, oat, rosehip and raspberry oils.
Formulated for sensitive & problem skin. No added fragrance. Vegan & natural ingredients. Developed in our own Helsinki lab & made in Finland.
How to use & tips
How to use & tips
- Apply Balancing Essence to cleansed skin and follow with 1-4 drops of Oil to Toner-fresh skin (i.e. skin that is still slightly misty from the Essence) and you're good to go.
- Our Balancing Essence provides long-term hydration while soothing sensitive and problem skin.
- Seal hydration into your skin with our nourishing and softening Face Oil. Due to its fatty acid profile it works on both drier and oilier skin. Simply adjust the amount to suit you, and don't be scared of oils just because your skin is oily. As our chemist Jaana likes to remind us - it's all down to the right oil and its fatty acid composition. Our Face Oil has a balanced profile and leaves a matte-ish finish, thanks to the oat kernel oil we use in it. Start with just a few drops over toner-fresh skin, and see what works for you - our Balancing Essence and Face Oil combo may just be your new best friend.
- Tip 1: Check out our Milk Cleanser and Gel Cleanser to make this set into an easy and minimalistic skincare routine.
- Tip 2: Need some extra soothing or purifying boost? Add our Calming or Clarifying Serum with this set.
Bottle made of light protective violet glass, pipette made of glass, PE-HD plastic and nitrile rubber, label made of PE plastic and outerpack made of cardboard.
Bottle made of light protective violet glass, pump made of PE-HD, PE-LD, PP, POM and stainless steel, label made of PE and outerpack made of cardboard.
You may also like
What people think
Ihoni menee kasvoöljyistä ja seerumeista aina tukkoon ja näppylöille. Valitettavasti tämäkään ei sopinut ruusufinni-iholle. Alkutuntuma oli hyvä.
Hydrating & Nourishing Set with Toner & Oil -50%
I’ve become more or less dependent on this combo that gives my plus 45 skin the moisture it needs. Together with a cleanser these two build the basis of my routine.
Öljy osoittautui hyvin imeytyväksi eikä ärsytä herkkää ihoa. Kasvovesi ok, muttei kosteuta tarpeeksi verrattuna hyaloronihappoa sisältäviin kasvovesiin.
Tekee juuri sen mitä pitää, jättää ihon terveen ja kosteutetun tuntuiseksi. Ei mitään ylimääräisiä kikkailuja.
OUR SKIN BLOGView all
Laponie has been granted the Allergy Label!
Something for all of you fellow sensitive and problem skinned friends out there: we’ve been granted the Finnish Allergy, Skin and Asthma Federation's Allergy Label! Read on for why the Allergy Label matters to us – and to you.
Our chemist explains: How to read a cosmetic product ingredient list, i.e. the INCI
Deciphering ingredient lists on cosmetic products can be like reading a book in a foreign language: impossible to understand the plot, but you may recognise a word or two. Keep reading for our chemist Jaana's tips on how to read ingredient lists, also known as INCIs - or why you maybe shouldn’t even bother trying!
How to repair a damaged skin barrier?
We, as sensitive and problem skinned individuals, are rather familiar with the feeling of having an impaired skin barrier. Skin going cray-cray isn’t exclusive for us with temperamental skin though, and it can happen to anyone at any given time. How to tell if you’re dealing with an out of whack barrier? How to restore it? Keep reading to find out!