Skin Barrier Repairing Set for Very Dry/Damaged Skin
Impaired skin barrier, scaly and itchy skin or too much exfoliation?
Hydrate, soften, nourish and protect very dry or damaged sensitive or reactive skin with our three product Skin Barrier Repairin Set for Very Dry/Damaged Skin. The Face Toner is a light but intensively hydrating and soothing treatment spray that balances skin with ectoin and giant sea kelp, our Hydrating Face Mask (which can also be used as a rich face cream!) nourishes and moisturises skin with anti-inflammatory and skin-rejuvenating, plant-based rhamnose sugar and the All-Around Balm is the piece de resistance that seals it all in, with soothing bisbaolol and softening oat oil.
Inside tip: You know how we love multi-use products, and as luck would have it, the Hydrating Face Mask doubles not only as a heavy duty moisturiser (in fact, it's something of a richer version of our beloved Face Cream), but is also great for treating rough hands and feet. Read more in our blog about all the ways to use it.
Formulated for sensitive & problem skin. No added fragrance. Vegan & natural ingredients. Developed in our own Helsinki lab & made in Finland.
How to use & tips
- Apply Face Toner to cleansed skin, then apply a thick layer of Hydrating Face Mask, let sit for up to 15 min and tissue off. You can also use the Mask as you would a cream - massage a pea-sized amount unto your face. Finally, warm a small amount of the All-Around Balm between your fingertips and lightly pat in a thin layer all over your face.
- Our Toner Spray provides long-term hydration while soothing sensitive and problem skin.
- Our simple and no-frills moisturising face mask for sensitive and problem skin is made with skin barrier balancing sunflower seed oil, plant-based glycerin for that ultimate hydrating kick, and anti-inflammatory and skin-rejuvenating, plant-based rhamnose sugar for skin that feels nourished, hydrated and smooth.
- For ultimate nourishment and soothing, finish off with a light layer of our multi-use All-Around Balm to soften dry and rough patches, calm redness, spots and scrapes, and to care for lips and cuticles. Can be used on entire face thanks to its semi-matte finish: pat in a thin layer of Balm over your other products as a sleep mask and wake up to soft and calm skin.
- Tip 1: Need a soothing or a purifying boost? Mix a bit of our Calming Treatment or Clarifying Treatment in the Mask!
Bottle made of light protective violet glass, pump made of PE-HD, PE-LD, PP, POM and stainless steel, label made of PE and outerpack made of cardboard.
Hydrating Face Mask
Tube made of aluminum, cap made of PP plastic and outerpack made of cardboard.
Jar made of light protective uv-glass, lid made of urea and labels made of PP.
The Laponie Lab
All Laponie of Scandinavia products are developed in our own lab outside our native Helsinki. Our lab is run by our head of R&D, cosmetic chemist Jaana and our founder Kristina also works in the lab with her. Everything the ladies make in the lab, they test on their sensitive- and problem-skinned selves.