Repairing & Renewing Set for Sensitive & Problem Skin
With Calming Serum & All-around Balm
Free delivery on all orders over 50€. Delivery in 2-6 business days.
Blotchy skin and pesky scars no more! The combination of our soothing and repairing Calming Serum and our softening All-Around Balm will help scabs and scars fade with the help of star ingredients madecassoside, ectoin, rhamnose and bisabolol.
Formulated for sensitive & problem skin. No added fragrance. Vegan & natural ingredients. Developed in our own Helsinki lab & made in Finland.
How to use & tips
How to use & tips
- To clean skin, apply Calming Serum and let dry. Apply a thin layer of All-Around Balm over the area to which you've applied Calming Serum. If you're using our Face Cream or Face Oil, apply the Balm after these.
- Our Calming Serum is a light and clear gel-serum that soothes and repairs sensitive and problem skin. Also great for alleviating symptoms of rosacea and perioral dermatitis (POD), and is a gentle alternative for tackling hormonal bumps.
- Our multi-use, fragrance-free All-Around Balm contains bisabolol to help scars fade and oat oil to keep skin soft while healing.
- Tip 1: Add our Gel Cleanser to gently exfoliate scars; the Gel doubles as a light exfoliant. Twice a week apply a thick layer of Gel Cleanser to clean face, let sit for 10 minutes and rinse away. Follow with your regular routine.
- Tip 2: Check out our Brightening Treatment which hydrates and treats uneven skin, breakouts and fine lines.
Bottle made of light-protective violet glass, pump made of PP, PE, POM C, silicone and stainless steel, and outerpack made of cardboard.
Jar made of light protective uv-glass, lid made of urea and labels made of PP.
You may also like
What people think
This set helps when nothing else does. I will always wonder why I even wanted to try other stuff in between. Will make my business to have both available at all times.
OUR SKIN BLOGView all
Laponie has been granted the Allergy Label!
Something for all of you fellow sensitive and problem skinned friends out there: we’ve been granted the Finnish Allergy, Skin and Asthma Federation's Allergy Label! Read on for why the Allergy Label matters to us – and to you.
Our chemist explains: How to read a cosmetic product ingredient list, i.e. the INCI
Deciphering ingredient lists on cosmetic products can be like reading a book in a foreign language: impossible to understand the plot, but you may recognise a word or two. Keep reading for our chemist Jaana's tips on how to read ingredient lists, also known as INCIs - or why you maybe shouldn’t even bother trying!
How to repair a damaged skin barrier?
We, as sensitive and problem skinned individuals, are rather familiar with the feeling of having an impaired skin barrier. Skin going cray-cray isn’t exclusive for us with temperamental skin though, and it can happen to anyone at any given time. How to tell if you’re dealing with an out of whack barrier? How to restore it? Keep reading to find out!