"No Cream" Moisturiser Routine for Dry sensitised/reactive skin
Sensitised and/or reactive skin on the drier side and can't handle traditional creams or want emulsifier-free hydration? Try our "No Cream" Moisturiser Routine for Dry Sensitised/Reactive Skin with our gentle Milk Cleanser, hydrating and soothing Toner Spray and our nourishing Face Oil with argan, oat, rosehip and raspeberry oils.
Incidentally, this routine is our founder Kristina's go-to: "I love how I can play around with the amount of Spray and Oil depending on what my skin needs. When e.g. my seb derm acts up, making my skin oily and flaky at the same time, I go high on the Spray, i.e. hydration, and lower on the Oil, i.e. emollients, and when my skin tends towards more dry, I slather on the Oil to lock in hydration and keep my skin soft."
Hot tip: Feel like your skin barrier's acting up? This is your go to! Also great if you need to minimise preservatives, as the Face Oil is formulated completely without preservatives and is fragrance-free to boot.
Formulated for sensitive & problem skin. No added fragrance. Vegan & natural ingredients. Developed in our own Helsinki lab & made in Finland.
How to use & tips
- Massage Milk Cleanser onto dry skin without water, then rinse and pat dry. Follow with the Spray and apply 1-4 drops Oil while skin is still slightly misted.
- Our mild Milk Cleanser removes dirt, excess oil and makeup gently and efficiently. Use alone on dry skin without water and then rinse. Irritated skin? No need to use water with the Milk - simply wipe off, and take off any residue with a toner-soaked cotton pad.
- Our balancing Toner Spray provides long-term hydration while soothing sensitive and problem skin. Use after cleansing or as a pick me up during the day.
- Seal hydration into your skin with our nourishing and softening Face Oil. Like all our stuff, the Oil is developed specifically for sensitive and problem skin - due to its fatty acid profile it works on both drier and oilier skin. Simply adjust the amount to suit you. Bonus: the oil leaves a near-matte finish, and will work well under makeup.
- Tip 1: Combination and/or oily skin? Check out our "No Cream" Routine for Oily/Combination Skin. Feel like you need more hydration? Try our light but nourishing Face Cream.
- Tip 2: Feel like you need more hydration? Try our light but nourishing Face Cream.
Tube made of aluminum, cap made of PP plastic and outerpack made of cardboard.
Bottle made of light protective violet glass, pump made of PE-HD, PE-LD, PP, POM and stainless steel, label made of PE and outerpack made of cardboard.
Bottle made of light protective violet glass, pipette made of glass, PE-HD plastic and nitrile rubber, label made of PE plastic and outerpack made of cardboard.
Be the first to write a review
The Laponie Lab
All Laponie of Scandinavia products are developed in our own lab outside our native Helsinki. Our lab is run by our head of R&D, cosmetic chemist Jaana and our founder Kristina also works in the lab with her. Everything the ladies make in the lab, they test on their sensitive- and problem-skinned selves.